Master of Technological Futures - Information Session
Time & Location
About The Event
This is not an ordinary or traditional Master’s qualification. It’s highly practical and hands-on, it challenges the way you think about business and rewires your approach to problem-solving. The programme engages a broad range of industry experts, indigenous wisdom leaders, futurists, social entrepreneurs and forward-thinking academics, all working to share their
knowledge to help build a bright future. The structure and focus are designed to meet the challenges and opportunities of this dynamic time we’re in.
Come to this info session to find out how this course will help you build the skills and capabilities to move you to where you want to be in your career and your life.
The fireside chat is designed for
- Those who are keen to know more about the Master's programme and a clear understanding of how the programme helps people surface the opportunities our changing world is offering and find ways to harness all that the digital economy has to offer.
- An opportunity to listen and ask questions from the professionals leading change in the digital economy.
Dave Evers, Business Director at Tech Futures Lab
Dave has over 25 years of experience working in higher education programme management and executive student recruitment for top-ranked universities in the US, Europe, Asia and New Zealand. He is passionate about advising working professionals and seeing the personal growth and transformation that takes place, and life long friendships that develop, through participation in executive education programmes. Dave has an MBA from Rutgers University, a Bachelors in Political Science and Economics from the State University of New York and has completed a Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning from RMIT University in Australia.
- Online info session
- Wednesday, 5th May 2021
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Hosted at Tech Futures Lab HQ at 99 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, Auckland
What we'll discuss
Having the skills and confidence to adapt, to use technology as an advantage and to creatively problem solve and how the Master's will help to learn differently, see new perspectives and think holistically.
How the evening will run
- We'll start with a quick intro to the programme from our facilitator, Dave Evers.
- Next, we'll speak to a panel of speakers with our facilitator asking questions.
- Then we'll answer any questions from the floor.
Become a change-maker in 2021. Register for this free info session today.