Human Potential - Information Session w/ Speakers
Time & Location
About The Event
The landscape of the workplace has changed in 2021.
We’ve designed this programme in collaboration with our extensive industry network to respond to the changing needs of New Zealand businesses, in the context of the global economy.
Come to this info session to find out how this course will help you build the skills and capabilities to move you to where you want to be in your career and your life.
The Information Session is designed for
- Those who are keen to know more about the Human Potential programme and a clear understanding of how the programme teaches fundamentals, characteristics, ethics and opportunities of current and future technologies, and of you.
- An opportunity to listen and ask questions from the professionals leading change in Human Potential.
Dave Evers, Business Director at Tech Futures Lab
Dave has over 25 years of experience working in higher education programme management and executive student recruitment for top-ranked universities in the US, Europe, Asia and New Zealand. He is passionate about advising working professionals and seeing the personal growth and transformation that takes place, and life long friendships that develop, through participation in executive education programmes. Dave has an MBA from Rutgers University, a Bachelors in Political Science and Economics from the State University of New York and has completed a Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning from RMIT University in Australia.
- Online info session
- Wednesday, 17th March 2021
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Register for the Zoom link
- Rachel Laing - Human Potential Graduate
- Gordon Johnston - Human Potential Graduate
What we'll discuss
What human potential in a digital economy looks like. How the Human Potential programme is structured and what to expect.
How the evening will run
- We'll start an intro about the programme from our facilitator, Dave Evers.
- Then we'll answer any questions from the floor.
Think beyond the bubble in 2021. Register for this free info session today.